[OT] Favorite Video Games

Fire Lindy Ruff NOW

NHL 11 hands down. Best graphics in all sports games, rediculously detailed and it progressively gets better every year unlike Madden which is pretty much the same yearly except for the rosters.

Only video game I play these days since my roommate has it.

I always liked the Grand Theft Auto series and SOCOM. But that's going back 5-6 years at this point.

Oh, and Gran Turismo. GT5 looks great. I should probably buy a PS3.

Just got an xbox 360 for Christmas and the first couple games I got are NHL 11 and Red Dead Redemption. I am a converted PlayStation guy so I am still struggling with adjusting to the differences in the controllers but I am loving both games so far. I also got NCAA Football 11 but haven't cracked that open yet.

I have a laundry list of games I want to try so I am going to be sleep deprived and spending a lot of time at Family Video over the next few months...

I am not a video game guy, but Civ IV has a hold on me. Civ V, I don't like.

Other than that, I'm a Wii gamer, meaning give me something that's fun, and that I can play with friends, but that's not hard to learn. MarioKart Wii is fun, and so is the Tiger Woods golf series--especially the version where you get to drive the SUV and dodge Elin.

I am not a video game guy, but Civ IV has a hold on me. Civ V, I don't like.

Other than that, I'm a Wii gamer, meaning give me something that's fun, and that I can play with friends, but that's not hard to learn. MarioKart Wii is fun, and so is the Tiger Woods golf series--especially the version where you get to drive the SUV and dodge Elin.

:lol:

Just got an xbox 360 for Christmas and the first couple games I got are NHL 11 and Red Dead Redemption. I am a converted PlayStation guy so I am still struggling with adjusting to the differences in the controllers but I am loving both games so far. I also got NCAA Football 11 but haven't cracked that open yet.

I have a laundry list of games I want to try so I am going to be sleep deprived and spending a lot of time at Family Video over the next few months...

I love the 360 controllers and the fact that you can use them on a PC too (wired ones without any extra equipment too).

I love the 360 controllers and the fact that you can use them on a PC too (wired ones without any extra equipment too).

Overall it's not bad, it's just different. I am so used to playing NHL on the PS2 controllers and knowing instinctively which buttons to push and frankly, which buttons are which. Right now I am still going through the "wait, which button do I push for..." and "which button are they talking about?!?" stuff. I am already getting more comfortable but it's still not smooth for me.

SOCOM: US Navy Seals and SOCOM II: US Navy Seals were my favorite games ever. I was 11 when SOCOM 1 came out and 13 when SOCOM 2 came out and I spent HOURS a day on those games. IT was a blast. A third-person shooter, made clans and do 8v8 battles vs other teams. It was the best.

Nowadays NHL is the best. It's a lot of fun and the online be a pro ###### is awesome besides the glitch goals. I play Duty (Black Ops) too, but it has NOTHING on how fun Socom used to be.. I play Halo Reach with my bud when we celebrate 4:20 sometimes, and I pick up Madden ever year but I agree with the poster earlier who said NHL gets better every year while Madden stays more or less the same.

Gotta go with one from each console.

Nintendo: Zelda

Super Nintendo: Mario Kart

Genesis: Golden Axe

Playstation: Resident Evil 2 / Gran Turismo 2

Nintendo 64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Playstation 2: God of War

Gamecube: Someone actually bought one of these???

xbox: Halo

xbox 360: NHL 11 / C.O.D.

PS3: haven't played it yet

Archived