SabreSpace new logo sketch...

SDS

Next step, color... but obviously that's in the plans.

we have exited the sketch phase and are now moving to Adobe Illustrator. We just wanted the basic form down. I'm much more comfortable now than I was previously with it.

post-1-038895800 1291671074_thumb.png

Closing in...

Scott,

It looks very sharp. The only 2 tweaks I'd suggest would be to have the letters in Sabre (ABRE) curve slightly along the curves above and below them; and slide the gap in the lower curve to the right to fit the 2nd 'S'. (My guess is you already planned to do that; if so, then as Emily used to say 'never mind.')

:beer:

FWIW, IMHO, those little tails on the S's remind me too much of the slug toupee, or something else I won't get into.

so, do you think they should end in sharp points like a few of those on the "B"?

almost there...

post-1-036715800 1291859883_thumb.png

Overall it looks good.

I'd probably adjust the tilt on the right side of the 1st 'A', or adjust the tilt on sides of the 'BRE'. I like the curve to the tops/bottoms of the 1st letters; and like that they seem to straighten out on 'PACE'.

Also, although the 2nd 'S' looks good, I liked the way how it was a little larger before and cut into the lower underline.

I like trimming the top line back to just covering the 'ABRE'.

Your artist does good work. :thumbsup:

Archived