Game Discussion Thread

deluca67

This team is pathetic. Where are all the posters who this summer argued that Regier was making the right moves. Show yourselves and be counted. Hopefully someone will burn an effigy of Regier outside rink .

You think Regier simple chooses the players without getting Ruff's approval? I have a hard time believing that.

You think Regier simple chooses the players without getting Ruff's approval? I have a hard time believing that.

So Ruff doesn't know anything about being a G.M. neither does Regier. Ruffs done anyways,this team has quit on him. But to blame the coach when you have witnessed a deadbeat G.M. who chose not to improve a club that everyone knew needed fixing is asinine. The coach is simply coaching a team that Regier assembled.

This team is pathetic. Where are all the posters who this summer argued that Regier was making the right moves. Show yourselves and be counted. Hopefully someone will burn an effigy of Regier outside rink .

It's the moves he didn't make this off-season that are the problem, not the ones he did. I'm fine with every move (that I remember) that he made. Cutting Kennedy was still the best way to handle that situation (even more so now that we've seen 29 other teams pass on him twice), and out of all our "big" additions (Neidermayer, McCormick, Leopold, and Morrisson), it's safe to say that Morrisson has been the only real disappointment. You can argue that they should have kept Hank, but if the loss of Tallinder is really having that big of a negative impact on Myers game, then that, too, lies on the coaching staff. How many different guys has Myers been dominant with throughout his junior career? I didn't follow too closely but I'm fairly certain he didn't play with Tallinder at Kelowna or in the WJCs, and this season is the first year I've ever heard bad things said about him. Maybe he's having a sophomore slump, maybe he was overrated to begin with, maybe Hank did help him out more than I think -- the bottom line is he is an adult, a professional hockey player, and doesn't need Tallinder holding his hand to play a good game of hockey. Also when you have a guy like Ennis leading your team through the last few games of the season plus playoffs, any GM would expect to have him in the lineup the following season, so making room for him by cutting Kennedy was a necessity.

Will the BILLS get more wins than the SABRES this season ? Among many things, this team has no idea how to use the boards, they can't use them to get out of their zone and they can't stop other teams from simply throwing it around the boards to clear the zone.