3 SHGs on same penalty

wjag

Canes coming back. 3-2 now with 5 to go. I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to face. FYI Rangers and Flyers are still play if the B's somehow lose.

PTR

They're still in play anyway, if the Sabres grab second place.

If ever there was a time a team basically mailed it in the hurricanes simply gave this one to Boston today.The Canes should have had their penalty killers out for that powerplay because the softies that were out there obviously could care less.Pathetic.

If ever there was a time a team basically mailed it in the hurricanes simply gave this one to Boston today.The Canes should have had their penalty killers out for that powerplay because the softies that were out there obviously could care less.Pathetic.

wjag has been proven right once again. My signature block in which I quoted him proves this. Man, pathetic isn't the word!

And we complain about our blueline corps...

wjag has been proven right once again. My signature block in which I quoted him proves this.

Well, I used to say that an amendment to that line should be that

, then you don't deserve to continue your season. I'd say that giving up three shorties on one shift also should end your season, which it did, but you should probably have your franchise yanked, too.

Carolina gave up as many SHGs in 64 seconds as Buffalo has given up in its 81 games so far this season. Real nice there, Hurricanes.

That's an amazing stat given the chances the Sabres have allowed. It's like they're good for one shorthanded breakaway against per game.

Well, I used to say that an amendment to that line should be that

, then you don't deserve to continue your season. I'd say that giving up three shorties on one shift also should end your season, which it did, but you should probably have your franchise yanked, too.

So, if they went back to Hartford, does that mean that they can still lay claim to the SC? That's an incredibly depressing thought, given that the Whalers never earned that right.

BTW, FWIW, I doubt we'll ever see 3 SHGs during a single PK ever again in our lifetime. That's a record that might never be broken.

Archived