GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

Detroit is hungry, finally healthy and pushing to get into the playoffs, while the Sabres are on the road in the 2nd game of a back-to-back pair. The Sabres didn't win last night but did put 43 shots up and it seemed like the top 2 lines generated pretty good pressure on the forecheck and a good number of scoring chances. And we get Miller tonight.

Let's get a W boys. It's important not to slip into another losing streak.

Go Sabres.

You would think the ideal scenario is to steal two points and put some pressure on the Sens in Vancouver to keep pace. As inconsistent as both teams have been, as have most of the Eastern Conference, I wonder if there is any actual scoreboard watching by the teams.

Lindy what exactly is the system you have been putting forth here ? The fast skating short crisp pass zone pressure style we saw over the first 1/3 of the season or the Don't make any mistakes back circling trying to set up the perfect pass zone entry fire drills we have witnessed of late.

Here we go a chance for some good hockey; Second of a back to back, on the road with another up and coming fight for its playoff life team that just got healthy and is making it's own push, LR against your olympic head coach, first of five on the road.

Okay what's it going to be Sabres? Hang on and back into the playoffs or put forth the requisite effort night in and night out and skate in with some momentum. No excuses like Vanek said after last nights game; we've talked about the PP, we've talked about desperation, we've talked about burying the chances, we've talked about taking the other team lightly. No more talking.

Show me what game you got Sabres. Let's GO Buff-a-LO!

If Sekera plays tonight the over under on his giveaways in our zone is 3...The only part of his game i like so far is that if he doesnt give the puck away he is one of the few that actually makes a play to get it deep in the opponents zone...

think it has less to do with the goalie than the other five players on the ice.

My sorry attempt at humor. This team is enough to make me sick at times... let's hope they woke up with that goal and will play the rest of the game!

You mean a Buffalo fan.....

+10..

I think it started with Joe Ferguson breaking his ankle against the Chargers in 1980

then it passed on to Norwide

Then the Phantom Icing call that was called but not upheld against the Caps in the 98 conf finals..

Which then went to the "Just give it to them" out of bounds catch against the Pats which led to the only ever pass interference call against a defense in the history of the NFL which led to a PAts win which then was passed on to the NO Goal which then was transferred t to the Home run throwback which then was passed on to the Leclair goal thru the side of the net in the playoffs against the Flyers which then wa passed onto the Darius Kaspariutus catch and subsequent throw over the boards in game 7 at home which led to the Pens ot goal....PHEWWWWWWW..That sucked

Archived