Attention noobs

inkman

We all know he's full of crap.

We all know he puts teams in rumors that will garner interest for his site.

He has trolls, some of which frequent this site, to spread the Ek word to get posters to go to his site.

Please stop trying to inform us of these things.

He has trolls, some of which frequent this site, to spread the Ek word to get posters to go to his site.

As long as I'm still allowed to comment about how much I hate him. I just might start a radio show in my basement based entirely on eklund bashing.

I'm not sure about your third point.

I'm also looking forward to Schraiderre's radio show. Maybe a podcast?

If you'd take a short break from keeping up your pace of 17 posts per hour you might notice that the Eklund bashing isn't just from SabreSpace noobs.

It gets brought up because every time he makes up a dumb rumor there are posters, both noobs and veterans with 6000+ posts alike, who discuss it and in some cases believe he might be onto something.

Don't take my word for it, read the threads.

And to the both of you: Let me know when you hit the 10,000 post mark so we can throw you a big party. It will probably be refreshing for you to get out of the house.

If you'd take a short break from keeping up your pace of 17 posts per hour you might notice that the Eklund bashing isn't just from SabreSpace noobs.

It gets brought up because every time he makes up a dumb rumor there are posters, both noobs and veterans with 6000+ posts alike, who discuss it and in some cases believe he might be onto something.

Don't take my word for it, read the threads.

And to the both of you: Let me know when you hit the 10,000 post mark so we can throw you a big party. It will probably be refreshing for you to get out of the house.

Stop worryng about who has a lot of posts and try making a contribution to the board instead. <_<

As long as I'm still allowed to comment about how much I hate him. I just might start a radio show in my basement based entirely on eklund bashing.

I just read the thread that inspired this comment; I didn't know about it yesterday. Even funnier now.

Stop worryng about who has a lot of posts and try making a contribution to the board instead. <_<

Do you read my entire posts or just the part where I'm responding to your regulars?

By the way, it looks great for your site when you allow all of the adolescent vulgarity that comes from the keyboards of your most valuable contributors.

Keep up the good work.

By the way, it looks great for your site when you allow all of the adolescent vulgarity that comes from the keyboards of your most valuable contributors.

Keep up the good work.

Feel free to move on. This board was great before you arrived a few days ago and I'm sure it will continue to thrive without your presence.

I think I'm going to sign up for some of those sites just so I can whine about the people there.

Good idea. You can mock potential listeners for your "live from my mom's basement" Internet radio show.

I think I'm going to sign up for some of those sites just so I can whine about the people there.

Good idea. You can mock potential listeners for your "live from my mom's basement" Internet radio show.

Exactly. ;)

And the battle of the keyboard geeks to 10,000 posts continues - they're neck and neck, and they aren't leaving their mommies basements until they cross the finish line first! Good luck kids! Keep trolling away and don't let up - at this rate you should reach the magical 10k mark by the time you finish puberty.

And the battle of the keyboard geeks to 10,000 posts continues - they're neck and neck, and they aren't leaving their mommies basements until they cross the finish line first! Good luck kids! Keep trolling away and don't let up - at this rate you should reach the magical 10k mark by the time you finish puberty.

Puberty? I'm gonna get there before I finish my tube of Polident.

Archived