GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

ThePebble19

To continue another discussion from last night, Pominville can't even hit the net from 6 inches away on a breakaway.

I just don't get him...

...great...another penalty.

Pominville doesn't look good tonight. 2x on PP he couldn't hold a puck in at the blueline either.

I don't get the officiating tonight...they miss the offsides, which leads to a BUF penalty...then, they get the Kennedy call correct, but miss the blatant elbow that came in right after the penalty call...

I'll tell you what though, Lalime is playing his butt off tonight. He is still the worst puckhandling goalie in the NHL. I cringe everytime he comes out to play the puck.

To continue another discussion from last night, Pominville can't even hit the net from 6 inches away on a breakaway.

I just don't get him...

...great...another penalty.

A doctor should check his Holzinger and make sure he hasn't caught the bug...

I thought the purpose of a public forum was to have a variety of viewpoints. If my comments upset you, tough beans.

Eh... You have to remember that many people don't want to read about throwing in the towel while the game is still in play. It doesn't serve any purpose and it really isn't a "viewpoint" as much as it is just an antagonistic comment.

I thought the purpose of a public forum was to have a variety of viewpoints. If my comments upset you, tough beans.

Tough beans. :thumbsup: That's a phrase you don't hear enough of.

I just don't understand putting the meaning of a game in the grand scheme of things,..WHILE IT IS STILL GOING ON. Just watch the game, have a beer (or six), and enjoy. Think about what it means tomorrow.

What if we come back and score seven unanswered? Will that mean as much?... Nope.

Tough beans. :thumbsup: That's a phrase you don't hear enough of.

I just don't understand putting the meaning of a game in the grand scheme of things,..WHILE IT IS STILL GOING ON. Just watch the game, have a beer (or six), and enjoy. Think about what it means tomorrow.

What if we come back and score seven unanswered? Will that mean as much?... Nope.

Just that THAT seems highly unlikely, the way they played the entire second period. And the first five minutes of the game. Basically when Ottawa wasn't playing with their own heads up their rear ends. In essence, when Ottawa is on their game tonight, they look 1000000X better than we do, and therefore, a prediction like his is MUCH more likely than yours is.

Archived