GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

ThePebble19

Just want some bloody goals here. I'm on board with calling up Ennis.The kid is slick. Not a fan of Hecht. He skates, he checks but what about that $3.8 million. What has he done to earn it? It's not even close in my mind. He's the Sabres version of Gary Matthews Jr. I've been less than impressed with Pominville too. He takes too many shots from long range and none of em go in. It's a bit frustrating to watch Kaleta because he can get open, but the kid has stone hands.

I still think they should have waived Hecht instead of Mair or at least tried to dump him for a Paille type return. He just seems to be a waste of a roster space a quarter of the way into the season. I'd rather see Ennis or Gerbe get the minutes.

I still think they should have waived Hecht instead of Mair or at least tried to dump him for a Paille type return. He just seems to be a waste of a roster space a quarter of the way into the season. I'd rather see Ennis or Gerbe get the minutes.

Nobody would have given a Paille-type return for Hecht because of his contract. He may be a better player than Danny, but Danny came with a one-year, $1.014 million (cap; salary is $1.35 million) contract, as compared to Hecht's three-year (left), $3.525 million cap hit (salaries of $3.8, $3.5 and $3.0 million) contract. Darcy would have had to give something of value (picks/prospects) along with Hecht to get anyone to take him off his hands.

Playing kryptonite tonight. Missed the last two.

Did go to American Airlines Arena in Dallas and watch the Blue Jackets kick the snot out of Dallas. Had like 80+ minutes of penalties, one game misconduct and an almost goalie fight

Watching this now last several games Buffalo seems to have more pucks jump over their sticks than any team they are playing. Makes we wonder if they know how to use their sticks to properly receive a pass or are they using some crappy sticks.

Some juicy rebounds tonight, there's a strategy there and as I'm typing Vanek makes it happen.....

Yeah....

Archived