GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

since Stafford scored while camped directly in front of the net, it was critically important for Harry to clarify that he scored "from about 5 feet out".... nice work Harry - :thumbdown:

He was wrong, it was actually 5.32 ft. Someone should call or IM or tweet him... does he know what twitter is? or the internet for that matter?

A lot of this period has been played in the oilers zone. me likey.

That portends well. I like what I've seen this period. They've kept some pressure on, without looking desperate or overstretched.

I keep getting the feeling this game that we're about to burst out scoring, like two or three in a few minutes.. guess I'm just channeling last year's game against the Oil..

Rick's back! Now that's my man. Although I swear he called them the "Oilanders."

Do you ever wonder what game Rob Ray is watching? His commentary always seems like so much BS to me. Roby's a lot better, but he did say Khabibulin is keeping his team in the game. Did I miss something?

I've really grown to like Montador. Never expected the speed and offensive touch.

Rick's back! Now that's my man. Although I swear he called them the "Oilanders."

Do you ever wonder what game Rob Ray is watching? His commentary always seems like so much BS to me. Roby's a lot better, but he did say Khabibulin is keeping his team in the game. Did I miss something?

I've really grown to like Montador. Never expected the speed and offensive touch.

I'd like him more if he could hit the net with his shot. He is one for one tonight though

Dear Derek Roy,

If you think your stick is being held, don't just stop playing and wave your arms around like a whiny bitch. It's not going to convince the ref to call a penalty, so you might as well just save it and get back to playing hockey, you know...like a professional.

Thanks.

I'd like to see a replay on that. They called that a Vanek dive.. 4 on 4 hockey.. Is there a worse call in hook and dive???

What's wrong with that call? A guy gets legitimately hooked, then embellishes it. I've never understood why people get their noses out of joint on that one.

That Montador's got a nice offensive touch. :)

What's wrong with that call? A guy gets legitimately hooked, then embellishes it. I've never understood why people get their noses out of joint on that one.

I see it as a weasel call. If you're hooked, you're hooked.

I didn't have a problem with it until they didn't call it on Penner.

Dear Derek Roy,

If you think your stick is being held, don't just stop playing and wave your arms around like a whiny bitch. It's not going to convince the ref to call a penalty, so you might as well just save it and get back to playing hockey, you know...like a professional.

Thanks.

Did you see him after he missed on the breakaway? Until there is a whistle, shut up and play! Don't watch the ref, watch the puck.

Archived