GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Did you see him after he missed on the breakaway? Until there is a whistle, shut up and play! Don't watch the ref, watch the puck.

It doesn't make any sense to me. It's a pretty simple concept that if you work hard, the calls will go your way. Until that whistle goes, you should battle through anything and everything to get the puck. I don't care if someone is hanging onto your back, you skate for that puck. It's not a difficult idea to understand.

It doesn't make any sense to me. It's a pretty simple concept that if you work hard, the calls will go your way. Until that whistle goes, you should battle through anything and everything to get the puck. I don't care if someone is hanging onto your back, you skate for that puck. It's not a difficult idea to understand.

I like Roy but I think you had it right when you said

... like a whiny bitch...

Mac must feel pretty bad right now, he definitely didn't intend to take Reddox down like that. Both of them were kind of...falling.

Hopefully Reddox is okay.

And of course the typical NHL idiot player tried to attack MacArthur while he was on top of the injured player. It couldn't have been any more clear that MacArthur was worried and checking on the guy. Nice work by the linesman preventing that from going any further.

And with all the complaints about Vanek's ice time lately, he may have spent more time in the box than on the ice. 6 minutes of his own plus the 5 for MacArthur.

Sure, I'll read too much into it, but isn't it a slap to Vanek to make him serve the penalty? Don't you throw Kaleta in there?

I love Ray's comment: "The Sabres played a real smart game."

Mac must feel pretty bad right now, he definitely didn't intend to take Reddox down like that. Both of them were kind of...falling.

Hopefully Reddox is okay.

I liked Roby's point during the intermission when asked about changes to the game. He thinks intent needs to be taken out of the equation when it comes to suspensions. Intent can never be measured anyway. That was a big-time board.

Sure, I'll read too much into it, but isn't it a slap to Vanek to make him serve the penalty? Don't you throw Kaleta in there?

I love Ray's comment: "The Sabres played a real smart game."

He's higher on the pk ladder than Vanek is. Really, it makes no difference either way there because there's no chance in hell either of them is on the ice at any point in that situation.

Archived