Tim Connolly

Figster

This comes from a boob who believes Trent Edwards is a better QB than Jim Kelly. :blink: (It's been documented on TSW)

With that little nugget, I can't agree or believe anything this dog/cat has to say.

Ellis light's the lamp :thumbsup:

Please, please don't bring TSW into it. That's your own corner of Internet misery where you all attack each other with insults, not intelligent arguments, for no reason, and we kind of like our SabreSpace the way it is. We disagree, a LOT, but we're not nasty about it like the TSW folks.

Please, please don't bring TSW into it. That's your own corner of Internet misery where you all attack each other with insults, not intelligent arguments, for no reason, and we kind of like our SabreSpace the way it is. We disagree, a LOT, but we're not nasty about it like the TSW folks.

Wow,I can't escape this guy ( not you Eleven ) Keeps up I'll have a discussion with SDS about it. I'm not about to disrupt your guys board and I had no intention of getting nasty with anyone here.

:thumbsup:

Wow,I can't escape this guy ( not you Eleven ) Keeps up I'll have a discussion with SDS about it. I'm not about to disrupt your guys board and I had no intention of getting nasty with anyone here.

Haven't kept up with you on TSW but so far you've been right pleasant here.

I have seen Tim Connolly lose the puck more than any Sabre I have ever watched and its odd Connolly has not been benched for his sloppy play. I realize on occasion Connolly has a decent game, but in my opinion the bad out weighs the good. He tries to get cute way to often resulting in puck give away more often then not.

I was curious if other folks get the same impression.

6 pts so far in 7 games, and tied for the team lead in points.....seems OK to me.

Excellent job of using nothing but one stat to determine how well he is playing. <_<

LOL

I think its a reflection don't you??? No need to sarcastic. In arbitration cases they look at point production...so I can't??? lol

The Sabres are 5 and 1 and he leads the team in scoring.....thats all I was saying..

Have a great day!!

LOL

I think its a reflection don't you??? No need to sarcastic. In arbitration cases they look at point production...so I can't??? lol

The Sabres are 5 and 1 and he leads the team in scoring.....thats all I was saying..

Have a great day!!

It is great if he can stay healthy and have a 70 point season, but my point is there is more to the game than this. His faceoff % is bad beyond belief and his effort for the most part has been sub-par IMO. Have you watched all the games so far this year?

It is great if he can stay healthy and have a 70 point season, but my point is there is more to the game than this. His faceoff% is bad beyond belief and his effort for the most part has been sub-par IMO. Have you watched all the games so far this year?

Yes I have watched all of the games this year...No player is going to be perfect in every single category on the ice...I respect your opinion for sure. I hope he can stay healthy as well.. Connolly makes this team better when he is with them than without. The season is young...waaay to early to judge:)

His faceoff % is bad beyond belief and his effort for the most part has been sub-par IMO. Have you watched all the games so far this year?

Let's not forget what we're talking about here, saying 44% is bad beyond belief. If Timmy takes 20 (which seems like a lot, it just makes the numbers easy) face offs a game, he wins 9 of them where Joey Average takes 10. Face pro Brind'Amour (#1 using 2008-09 numbers) takes 12. I suppose it depends on what situation those 3 happen, but to me that's not something to pan the guy on. Especially with the face offs being a somewaht vague number like hits.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see TC keep up his scoring pace for a full season before I can refer to him as a "point-per-game player" with a straight face.

Oh, he's a point per game player all right. Problem is, lately he's a 30 games or less per season player.

Archived