[OT] Duct tape is better than bandaids

darksabre

Douchenozzle (in honor of Eleven)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. d4rksabre...

• is drunk
    • is high on paint fumes
    • is high on isopropanol fumes
    • should probably stay out of his garage for a few hours.
    • other (please specify)

Got drunk and passed out by 8 last night. Woke up around 2 and played xbox online til about 5. Girlfriend woke up and left for work so i figured I'd take a nap. Just got up.

If the weekend isn't intended for drinking and doing whatever the hell you want, then you might as well find a 7 days a week job. Here's looking forward to another good night. :beer:

EDIT: And duct tape, used properly, is better than anything... other than bacon.

True duct tape story that I coincidentally heard last night: a friend of mine owns a clothing store. He had an employee who recently immigrated to NYC from Turkey. He had been in the Turkish Army fighting the Kurd separatists and was a scary dude. My friend and the employee were talking about workshop materials, and the employee out of nowhere says "Duct tape is the best American invention ever. You can tie a man to a chair with it, torture him and kill him and the tape will never break." And he wasn't joking.

True duct tape story that I coincidentally heard last night: a friend of mine owns a clothing store. He had an employee who recently immigrated to NYC from Turkey. He had been in the Turkish Army fighting the Kurd separatists and was a scary dude. My friend and the employee were talking about workshop materials, and the employee out of nowhere says "Duct tape is the best American invention ever. You can tie a man to a chair with it, torture him and kill him and the tape will never break." And he wasn't joking.

Can he skate?

Archived