GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

go sabres

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

go sabres

Or one of the great sounds of nature...

Win or lose, these games against the Caps are usually pretty fun to watch.

Does anyone know if Shakira is back in tonight? He usually does a good job against Ovechkin.

7 of 8 points in our last four games. It would be unbelievable to get 7 of 8 in our next four.

I'm with johnyvegas, Hope Springs Eternal.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!

Does anyone know if Shakira is back in tonight? He usually does a good job against Ovechkin.

7 of 8 points in our last four games. It would be unbelievable to get 7 of 8 in our next four.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!

I wish I could share the optimism but I have had them missing the playoffs for too long now. That said, it should still be a good game tonight, games against the Caps usually are. I don't think they pull out a win, though. :angry:

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!

Cheers to that. :beer:

It's now or never...

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!

Now we're talkin'! Just win and you never know. I love game day.

Sabres are in one of my favorite cities, but one of the worst hockey cities I've ever seen. Still, expect the bandwagoners to be out tonight; there will be a sellout crowd full of folks who claim to have been fans since the 70s, but who didn't go to a game until two years ago.

That said, let's go Sabs! Win one for me in my former hometown.

Sabres are in one of my favorite cities, but one of the worst hockey cities I've ever seen. Still, expect the bandwagoners to be out tonight; there will be a sellout crowd full of folks who claim to have been fans since the 70s, but who didn't go to a game until two years ago.

That said, let's go Sabs! Win one for me in my former hometown.

Out of town bandwagonners are the absolute worst. I love running into other Buffalo fans, but i absolutely cringe when the first thing out of their mouth after "I'm a Bills/Sabres fan" is "...but I'm still mad that they went with Johnson over Flutie" or "God, I super-hate Dallas. We got jobbed!"

Out of town bandwagonners are the absolute worst. I love running into other Buffalo fans, but i absolutely cringe when the first thing out of their mouth after "I'm a Bills/Sabres fan" is "...but I'm still mad that they went with Johnson over Flutie" or "God, I super-hate Dallas. We got jobbed!"

Oh, let me make myself more clear: the arena will be filled with supposed CAPS fans who say they've been fans since the 70s. It's Washington that's the bandwagon hockey town, not Buffalo. I lived there for a long time, thus the "former hometown" reference; I'm back in Buffalo now.

(In 1998, I could not give away tickets to the first round of the playoffs in DC. Specifically, 28 tickets. No one wanted them. Even when I was offering them to people--again, this is free--right outside of the MCI Center. I had been given thirty--30!--tickets, and I left 28 of them on top of a newspaper box on 7th Street. But by the semifinals against our Sabs, that arena was full with "lifelong" fans.)

Archived