Corp000085

Washington PP

4 on 3

5 on 3

5 on 3

Semin gets one... That was about as unfair a situation as I have ever seen

and their still on the PP

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: Washington: :censored: :censored:

The trips to the box have killed them this past month. Watching them now is like watching a car accident. Too bad it's not like football where at least we'd be getting a better draft pick (that counts).

I also wonder how much Ruff works on clearing the puck. It seems we have more problems than most other teams. I can think of at least two goals in the past few games where they've made poor clearing passes and paid the price.

Say it again..the Sabres just are not very good. WHen you take that many penalties, it's just lazy stuff and careless. They aren't a playoff caliber team so no sense in getting worked up over it. Miller letting in two long slappers is not that sharp tonight either.

Too many penalties and one bad goal given up by Miller on the first Federov goal. He should have had it. This game is eerily similar to how the Sabres have played Ottawa and Philly this year. It's one of these situations where the Sabres defenseman will pinch to try and score a tying goal only for Washington to come back on a break and they score to close the game. Or this could be like our comeback wins that have happened recently like in Montreal and with Florida. Come on Buffalo, need to get a win tonight to stay alive.

Say it again..the Sabres just are not very good. WHen you take that many penalties, it's just lazy stuff and careless. They aren't a playoff caliber team so no sense in getting worked up over it. Miller letting in two long slappers is not that sharp tonight either.

No sense getting worked up over next year, or the year after that for that matter. What else is there to expect from the Wizard of Oz, I mean, Darcy Regier?

Archived