GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Federov with another three pointer

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Washington: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Is it just me, or does this seem to happen a lot with the Sabres? As soon as the good guys score, the bad guys answer right back within 1-2 minutes. Evidence of a poorly disciplined team, i.e. a non-playoff team.

Is it just me, or does this seem to happen a lot with the Sabres? As soon as the good guys score, the bad guys answer right back within 1-2 minutes. Evidence of a poorly disciplined team, i.e. a non-playoff team.

A team that develops draft picks and then ships them off to cup contenders.

It's about time to call another penalty on Buffalo

Well, given all of the conspiracy theorists who think that Gary Bettman and the rest of the established NHL hierarchy don't want the Sabres to succeed whatsoever, maybe they should take solace in the fact that he doesn't control the NLL, or else the Bandits would never have won a title - let alone 4.

great heads up play by Max.

You know, I have seen Varlamov play numerous times in Hershey this year, but he has never been as out of position as I have seen tonight. He looks like a deer in the headlights. I think he will be good down the road, but man does he look tight.

so Ovechkin runs Miller and here's Harry on the call: "I don't see a penalty on the play"....followed by RJ - ..."yes, the ref has has arm up".

Just please go away Harry, you are terrible

Come to think about it, he may be part of the reason why I don't like watching the games.

Here's a shocker: a woman can be a better color analyst than Harry Neale.

I know it is wishful thinking, but I would have loved to seen a playoff matchup between these two teams.. This has been a pretty entertaining game to watch. It has a little bit of everything..

I agree. Maybe it is watching a lot of these guys come up through Hershey, but I really like Washington's makeup. They are a fun team to watch. Should we not make the playoffs, Ill probably be rooting for them.

I can't do that. I can't root for another non-hockey city to win a Cup before Buffalo does.

Archived