GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wjag

Did anyone notice late in the first period when Rick was talking about Kessel? He said Kessel sat out a lot of games in his first year and said "what a mistake that was". Am I wrong or didn't Kessel miss games because he had cancer? Rick may want to cut down on the pre game cocktails or something.

I believe his testicular cancer was during the 2006-07 season. Last year, he was a healthy scratch for several games.

I'm generally not one to question Lindy, but I don't know why Lalime didn't play this one.
- If Paille was a healthy scratch, that is a joke.

I rarely question Lindy's decision making but Paille, Lalime and possibly Peters should have been in the lineup. They plaed scared and Miller was a space cadet.

I tried to find a couple positives out of the game and the only one I could come up wiht is about Timmeh...Number 19 can flat out play..Its too bad he is a walking medical report...

The negatives are plenty but the biggest one in my mind was the freaking Goalie..You cant let a wrister go in from 2 strides away from the blueline...

Fact is folks is that we are questioning the same things we were last year..This team has no intestinal fortitude and is naturally a bunch of freaking pansies...Its how they play the game ..They have a sprinkle of toughness here and there but as a whole they are weak...Other teams know it and once we face the real teams that have it we crumble..

They did play 2 in 2 nights and that couldve had something to do with it but still..Man up and play..

Archived