2008-2009 Sabres Captain

inkman

I don't care who they give it to as long as they are the most capable of commanding this team. It better be someone who has the balls to call players out and lead by example. It better be the player with the most passion to win and the most ability to influence those around him.

Let's hope Lindy's decision reflects that.

You don't give it to a guy who hasn't done $hit in a Sabre uniform yet. The 'C' goes on Pominville because he earned in it in a Sabre uniform. The only other option is Gaustad.

You wouldn't be a trucker, would you?

No. What do you have against truckers? Truckers are some of the most real people you will every meet. They have a real grasp as to what is truly going on in this country. I can't imagine why you hate them so much. <_<

I have nothing against truckers. I am one. Thought you might have seen me say something about that in the past. Oh, well. About as bad as me assuming that you had not one nice thing to say about Sabres' FO.

I only made reference to it because of the way you were talking. Just an innocent question, DeLuca.

I have nothing against truckers. I am one. Thought you might have seen me say something about that in the past. Oh, well. About as bad as me assuming that you had not one nice thing to say about Sabres' FO.

I only made reference to it because of the way you were talking. Just an innocent question, DeLuca.

LOL.

Archived