Vanek hurt his knee how?!

PASabreFan

and I tweaked a groin... :(

...after that bills game.

Pinched nerve? Good thing the season doesn't start for 3 weeks. I'm perfectly fine with injuries int he preseason. its just evidence that the team is working hard. As long as he's good to go for the season opener, i could care less.

From the Snooze.

"...left wing Thomas Vanek pinched a nerve in his knee Friday during physicals."

Is this possible?

Funk a concussion, Gaustad an upper body and Vanek a knee... good to see this team is still made of sugar (packets).

Ah, that answers my question about why Vanek was absent from the jersey unveiling.

From the Snooze.

"...left wing Thomas Vanek pinched a nerve in his knee Friday during physicals."Is this possible?

Funk a concussion, Gaustad an upper body and Vanek a knee... good to see this team is still made of sugar (packets).

Gerbe, Gerbe, Gerbe....

Are we talking about turn your head and cough physicals or something else?

I'm almost embarrassed to ask.

It appears I have come down with one of those dreaded chronic groin injuries. This is the 3rd season in a row (last winter, summer, and now) where I have pulled the same groin muscle in my right leg during a start of the season practice. Uhg.

Are we talking about turn your head and cough physicals or something else?

I'm almost embarrassed to ask.

I'm guessing "physicals" is a term for something hockey related and not in reference to the ball grabbing that Dr. Tuchyernads likes to put his patients through.

That ever happen to you?

If spndnchz has ever had a prostate exam, then the truth of "her" sexuality is finally known. :thumbsup:

Having a gyno to kick, on the other hand, is a good sign.

Edited because I can't spell a part of my own body ... no, not the duodenum (though, spell checker did have to help me with that one, too.)

It appears I have come down with one of those dreaded chronic groin injuries. This is the 3rd season in a row (last winter, summer, and now) where I have pulled the same groin muscle in my right leg during a start of the season practice. Uhg.

Stretch, dummy. Stretch.

Do I have to teach you everything?

Tiny salmon swimming in a stream / Tiny salmon chasing that impossible dream / The mynah bird says, "Caw. Ca-Caw" / The chimpanzee says, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" / The friendly owl says, "Hoo, hoo-hoo" / But the salmon can only say, "Bloobloobloobloo. Blooboloobloobloo. Blooboloobolooooo-Blooblooo-Bloobloobloo." / And it's sad.

UNLEASH THE FURY!!

Edit: Ha-ha! I am too quick for you. You total-post-editor!

UNLEASH THE FURY!!

Edit: Ha-ha! I am too quick for you. You total-post-editor!

:oops:

I copied & pasted the wrong section of text off the IMDB quotes page. I hit post and went "WTF is that? I didn't copy that?! Did I?" I thought I was quick enough on that edit.

I copied & pasted the wrong section of text off the IMDB quotes page. I hit post and went "WTF is that? I didn't copy that?! Did I?" I thought I was quick enough on that edit.

Lol.

I've seen that movie tons of times, but I can't - for the life of me - remember when he said that (your new quote, not the one that I copied.)

Lol.

I've seen that movie tons of times, but I can't - for the life of me - remember when he said that (your new quote, not the one that I copied.)

I think it was right before (or after?) they jump the creek and the car blows up.

Archived