Vanek hurt his knee how?!

PASabreFan

Could be. Maybe his last words as they start walking away from the wreck.

I know it's right in that time frame but I don't recall the exact sequence. It ties in with the "we have found a single drop of yet!" line by the CSI investigator when he's processing the burnt car...

Lol.

I've seen that movie tons of times, but I can't - for the life of me - remember when he said that (your new quote, not the one that I copied.)

Sad to say I know the answer to this pressing matter - he was singing this song early on in the movie - the next morning after the centerpiece video tape was made. No excuses for knowing this except to say it was on in the middle of the night recently & I was up minding a fussy 5 month old. Besides, I love seeing Ithaca University - makes me homesick for Upstate New York having grown up the next lake over from Ithaca College/Cornell U. & seeing Amy Smart get her kit off is reason enough in itself to watch the movie. Know you can all rest easier having this quote now further identified.

Oh - I was talking about when he sang the stupid song - the Unleash the Fury quote was later in the movie when he's feeding the pet snake.

Oh - I was talking about when he sang the stupid song - the Unleash the Fury quote was later in the movie when he's feeding the pet snake.

He-he, I was actually talking about the quote that is now in Bm's post at the bottom of page 1: "Yep. I'd give us about 20 minutes before our first a**-raping." I knew when the song and "unleash the fury" came, but not when the a** raping quote came.

He-he, I was actually talking about the quote that is now in Bm's post at the bottom of page 1: "Yep. I'd give us about 20 minutes before our first a**-raping." I knew when the song and "unleash the fury" came, but not when the a** raping quote came.

My dumb for explaining the wrong quote - for anyone who cares, the answer about the correct quote is actually in the Wkipedia article for the movie all the way at the bottom under Trivia (amazing what people will spend time writing up & even more unbelievable that I'll waste time reading it). :D

During the medical examination, the Sabers doctors little too prissy. The result: "The doctor has my knee a little too violently tackled and a nerve eingezwickt," said Thomas?

:lol:

http://www.engrish.com/

"Uh coach ..."

"Yeah Tom, what is it?"

"The Doc grabbed something during the physical and it felt funny. I think I need some time away."

"Was it your knee?"

"Ummm ... well ... not ex..."

"Because if wasn't your knee, I really don't want to hear about it."

"Yeah, coach, it was my knee."

"Ok, take some time to recover."

I talked to Thomas today..He didnt say much about his injury..He was walking just fine no limp or anything noticeable..I got a firsthand look and touch of the new third jersey kinda made me want to buy one...And the new center ice emblem looks awesome in person..

Archived