Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Credit card processing fees. I'm trying to start a little side business to supplement the income. Merchant accounts, credit card processing gateways, per-transaction charges, monthly minimums... Stores ought to have a 'cash price' and a 'credit price.'

Credit card processing fees. I'm trying to start a little side business to supplement the income. Merchant accounts, credit card processing gateways, per-transaction charges, monthly minimums... Stores ought to have a 'cash price' and a 'credit price.'

Some do. I've seen numerous gas stations that offer things cheaper with cash.

My whole day sucked. From 5 am to now. And normally, I try to bring some sort of uplifting something to this thread, but no. I don't have it in me. Seventeen hours of just plain suck.

You sound like a vacuum cleaner.

I picked up the new Ghostbusters video game the other day. I was playing it yesterday and my roommate decides that he wants to ask constant questions during each cut scene. You know, maybe I want to actually hear what the game is saying so I understand the story. Plus, with Murray and Aykroyd, I don't want to miss a second. He does this all the time. The rare times where I'm actually watching something that I enjoy, he has to start talking, annoying the hell out of me. Then there's the times where he'll start mocking some show I like while I'm watching it. Hey idiot, you own sex and the city dvds, so don't go ripping on me for watching 24.

I picked up the new Ghostbusters video game the other day. I was playing it yesterday and my roommate decides that he wants to ask constant questions during each cut scene. You know, maybe I want to actually hear what the game is saying so I understand the story. Plus, with Murray and Aykroyd, I don't want to miss a second. He does this all the time. The rare times where I'm actually watching something that I enjoy, he has to start talking, annoying the hell out of me. Then there's the times where he'll start mocking some show I like while I'm watching it. Hey idiot, you own sex and the city dvds, so don't go ripping on me for watching 24.

Sounds more like a wife. If these things annoy you, don't ever get married.

Yeah, people annoy me way too much to ever get married.

People annoy me way too much, period.

#1 - My boss left the job recently, so the new boss is the same person that has been "second in charge" of my unit. Everyone else is now bugging her, requesting the same stuff that was rejected by the old boss....as if she wasn't paying attention to begin with.

#2 - The entire NY state senate.

Georgia heat.

Thanks for reminding me about my other complaint. After an entire June full of clouds and rain, the weather forecasts were finally calling for a string of sunny warm days starting today. What do I see this morning on the news? Today will start out cloudy and then clear up, but then we've got clouds and rain straight through to the middle of next week. Rain and clouds are fine, but a full month of it really puts a damper on the attitude of most people around here. It's so incredibly boring.

I hate thinking about Sabres hockey in the summer...too many happy things to do outside. Maybe after the draft, I can put the Sabres sad situation in a dark, dusty corner of my brain until October....

Good luck with that.

I love hot and sour soup. But I hate when Nessie surfaces -- that slimy, light brown piece of meat that could pig, horse, cat, who really knows?

Most of the gross in hot-and-sour soup is mushroom. The slimy brown things, eh? Good stuff, by the way.

I hate it when people bang on the keyboard like this:

jkdalsgngfmlkf trgsa jkgfjo awijero[gnaionrgvznvv,r jia ' pteovlk;'ez' eproi j rjg jsag rtsdok,ijhjhiijoreoip,roup43809589sap0945,b hgjiv,[a4u 659 0u56my8 0y8qw35 [aye0y59 v,m590mb8y 09586-b096um54 09ev,60,vp9yumjhbw458utmeroiprxpdps-p[wrfdl;d;p/dcl;dc;dx;/xd;fgbjhads;908595 eyiortoipr9i05te;ldsxc

lfk;mkrtsdk,rew[p4565y4wfbvkl;hfop6650i-,50-o5ywg

Summer courses. Completely unmotivated.

Oh I hate those.. and they're compressed, which makes a lack of motivation even harder to make up. We used to have mini-semesters *between* Spring and Summer that lasted like 3 weeks, meeting a lot, for too many hours per day.

Oh I hate those.. and they're compressed, which makes a lack of motivation even harder to make up. We used to have mini-semesters *between* Spring and Summer that lasted like 3 weeks, meeting a lot, for too many hours per day.

We have a simple "summer quarter" here, which is just like every other quarter. 10 weeks with week 11 for exams and then a break. Unfortunately in the summer they like to make 5 week classes, so I'm smack in the middle of one right now. My final is next Thursday and I have a group presentation to prepare that I don't feel like doing.