Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

We're debating consolidating these GDTs into one pinned thread, so we'll see what happens. Probably going that way since we're getting into the part of the schedule where there is only one game per night (like tonight.)

Monday's Game

Montreal at Philadelphia, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1) 7 p.m. ET, Versus - Preview

NHL Scoreboard

Guest Sloth

I hate Philly so much I'll pull for Montreal. Philly simply out played Montreal in the first two games. It'll be interesting to see how Montreal responds. I hope they win 3 straight and put the Flyers out on the driving range.

Missin Sabres playoff hockey..Remember this???/

That singlular play "named" brian campbell. As for umburger, he's developed very nicely for the flyers. With that said, i will never forget that hit. You could just see it happening so so so far in advance. Well, everyone saw it except for umburger. That was a great series for the sabres.

That singlular play "named" brian campbell. As for umburger, he's developed very nicely for the flyers. With that said, i will never forget that hit. You could just see it happening so so so far in advance. Well, everyone saw it except for umburger. That was a great series for the sabres.

The best hit ever by a Sabre( I will even say harder than the Schoenfeld hit )

Hey Millbank is that Ukele playing wildman really you ?? :rolleyes:

The pride of canada is all riding on Les Habitants although the way Biron has played he almost has me liking the Phlyers,,, almost...... Go Canadians... :chris:

By the way I just have to say that the Penguins played one of the best games I have seen in awhile Yesterday and remind me of a certain young team that surprised everyone 2 years ago....

:beer:

Hey Millbank is that Ukele playing wildman really you ?? :rolleyes:

The pride of canada is all riding on Les Habitants although the way Biron has played he almost has me liking the Phlyers,,, almost...... Go Canadians... :chris:

By the way I just have to say that the Penguins played one of the best games I have seen in awhile Yesterday and remind me of a certain young team that surprised everyone 2 years ago....

:beer:

I hope they lose in th ECF's as well.

That Downie is a freaking idiot. Why even put your stick anywhere near the goalie on that play? What good could come from it, especially when the league already said they'd be watching that series more closely?

On a side note, part of me is glad the Flyers are still playing - it keeps that frigging cement-foot goon Hatcher from poisoning Team USA at the IIHF tourney.

We're debating consolidating these GDTs into one pinned thread, so we'll see what happens. Probably going that way since we're getting into the part of the schedule where there is only one game per night (like tonight.)

Another possibility we could try is having one thread per series.

Montreal is really out of sync. A long 5 on 3 and no goal. Many posts. Philly gets two SOG in second, shorthanded and they score. Incredible. Philly is playing stout D and then Hartnell LEVELS Kostopulus.. Montreal is going down in the game and the series.. Make that 3-0 now..

Another possibility we could try is having one thread per series.

I think we kicked that idea around a bit before Round 1, but thought it would be a little much to keep track of 8 threads for the opening round. Maybe for the Conference Finals we can do a separate thread for each and just pin those.

philly is really playing well now. I hate to say it, but montreal is toast in this series if they can't find a way to play a decent 3rd period. Maybe not win the game, but just win the 3rd period to set up game 4.

Or Philly could just give them that way ...

NEVER EVER EVER Take a penalty against the Habs, especially not a 5 minute major!! 2 goals on the PP already. WOW! And there's still time left on the PP.

haha, Hatcher is continues to be such a douche. This is turning out to be a decent game after all, but I'll feel bad for Marty if the Flyers lose.

Damn, Montreal just can't live with the possibility of success this year. Gave up another game that they shouldn't have; that makes 5 so far these playoffs. Meanwhile, Pittsburgh just keeps looking unbeatable. Not happy.

Archived