Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

Price has been as bad as Biron has been good.

I wonder if they start Price in game 4, he's just not sharp, the stitches have fallen out of his glove.

Yeah, when Price has been good he's been very good, but it sure looks like Philly has found a hole in his game and are exploiting it quite a bit.

On the other side, Marty is as locked in right now as well as any time I can remember. When he gets hot he's as good as any goalie in the league, his problem has always been consistency. Teams can ride a hot goalie into the finals and a Cup, so right now the sky is the limit for Marty and the Cryers.

I think people had been to hard on Price. If you look at the goals scored last evening, he had a lot of traffic in front of him and he was screened , he could not see the puck. The Canadians need to clear the front of net better to give Price a chance to see the puck. Reversely Philadelphia have been great at clearing front of the net and giving Marty a view of shots coming. To me its basic hockey make traffic in front of your opponents net and keep it clear in front of your own. Thus far Philadelphia have been doing this better. Price is not the problem, he needs to be able to see puck.

Price has been as bad as Biron has been good.

I wonder if they start Price in game 4, he's just not sharp, the stitches have fallen out of his glove.

I don't think this series is over yet. I mentioned last night that the canadiens had to win the 3rd period, but not necessarily the game last night. Well, they did just that. I think they'll take game 4.

They adjusted their powerplay and did score two with it. Philly (and Boston before them) had done a good job of shutting Montreal's PP down before that. If they get it going again, then they could pull this out. Otherwise, it may be a Philly-Pittsburgh conference final, which if you saw their last game of the season, you know it would be fun to watch. However, I'd rather see Pittsburgh-Montreal.

Archived