From the redundancy repetition dept.

Campy

I started a topic over on TBD as I have thrown back more than a couple of beers with many posters, but I wanted to share the good news with some of you guys who don't get over there too often.

Here's a link to that thread, but I'll summarize here:

For the past few years I've been going back and forth with cancer - and at times it wasn't good at all. But today I learned that my latest test results showed "no clinical evidence" of cancer. While it'll have to stay like that for a few years to be cancer-free, it's a step in the right direction and I'm riding a high like the one I imagine we'll all have after the Sabres eventually win the Cup.

I know some of you guys were aware of what I've been going through and I wanted to let you know the good news and thank you for your positive vibes and prayers.

Now if only our boys can pull out a win tonight, it'll be a damn near perfect day in my world!

I started a topic over on TBD as I have thrown back more than a couple of beers with many posters, but I wanted to share the good news with some of you guys who don't get over there too often.

For the past few years I've been going back and forth with cancer - and at times it wasn't good at all. But today I learned that my latest test results showed "no clinical evidence" of cancer. While it'll have to stay like that for a few years to be cancer-free, it's a step in the right direction and I'm riding a high like the one I imagine we'll all have after the Sabres eventually win the Cup.

I know some of you guys were aware of what I've been going through and I wanted to let you know the good news and thank you for your positive vibes and prayers.

Now if only our boys can pull out a win tonight, it'll be a damn near perfect day in my world!

I'm glad to hear that you're cancer free. I'm sure that's a humongous relief off you & your family. I hope you remain cancer free & all goes well.

I didn't even know about this. This is certainly good news. In the meantime, I will do what I can to remember you in my prayers.

BTW, I live in Virginia as well.

Dear Campy,

I have no clue what it would be like to be diagnosed cancer, but I think I have a clue that if I make it back to "no clinical evidence"I would be Happy!!!

Great News!!! now comparing that "high"to Winning the Cup tells the kind of fans Buffalo has and I have a lot of respect for that also,

Enjoy!

Archived