The Sabres are still not out of it!

LabattBlue

This season cant end soon enough...

I think this season has been disappointing, for sure, but I don't want it to be over. I like watching playoff hockey. I'm still hoping they Sabres can slide in there. They did win 3 out of the last four. *If* they sweep the Sens I'll feel pretty good heading into Friday. Not sure if they'd get the job done on Friday, playing their 3rd game in 4 nights, though. That would have to be their last regulation loss.

The one thing about the hockey season is it starts so quick after it ends..This yr has been a disaster since the last one ended and I cant wait for it to be over and see what might happen next yr..

Contributing to the short off-season may have been because of deep playoff runs. ;) If in fact the they don't make the playoffs, this is going to be a long, long offseason.

Have no fear, it'll be over by the weekend. The teams we are trying to catch are not stumbling. The math gets worse with each night.

Ottawa and Boston are stumbling big time. We sweep Ottawa and we are only four points behind them with a game in hand.

I think the Sabres will get in....and go a long way.

I like your thinking. B-)

I do too!

Of course we are all very, VERY delusional!

:lol:

Really... If the Sabres can RUN THE TABLE the last 7 and the Otters go: 1-5 the last 6... The Sabres can (maybe) knock the Otters out!

HOW SWEET WOULD THAT BE!!!

Sabres... Please read this post!

I do too!

Of course we are all very, VERY delusional!

:lol:

Really... If the Sabres can RUN THE TABLE the last 7 and the Otters go: 1-5 the last 6... The Sabres can (maybe) knock the Otters out!

HOW SWEET WOULD THAT BE!!!

Sabres... Please read this post!

Pass the kool aid!!!!.. Ahh Davidian Grape.. My favorite... I'll drink one more time. Ottawa (4-5-1) and Boston (2-4-4) are stumbling.. They are not the ones I am worried about though. The Caps (7-3-0) are surging. The Flyers (5-4-1) are getting by. And what is the record of our heros during the last ten? Why it is a stellar (4-4-2). But as I said, I'll drink one more time. I just don't want this season to be over yet.

Pass the kool aid!!!!.. Ahh Davidian Grape.. My favorite... I'll drink one more time. Ottawa (4-5-1) and Boston (2-4-4) are stumbling.. They are not the ones I am worried about though. The Caps (7-3-0) are surging. The Flyers (5-4-1) are getting by. And what is the record of our heros during the last ten? Why it is a stellar (4-4-2). But as I said, I'll drink one more time. I just don't want this season to be over yet.

I'm getting thristy, please pass the kool aid!!!

Let's just hope Ryan Miller can hold on for a little bit longer. I would hate to see us not make the playoffs after we played so well the last 2 years. But I think we will miss the postseason this time.

I believe its actually Jonestown raspberry twist.

No matter how bad it has gotten, that is one thing that I have never wished. I hate the off-season. Once this season is over, I will be saying that pre-season can't come soon enough. At least when they're playing, there is a chance for a great game. They've had 9 or 10 games where they won scoring 5 or more goal (including several of 7 or more), some great comeback wins (mostly against TB) and a few hard-fought victories. Sure, they've also laid their fair share of eggs, but there's usually something exciting to watch (e.g., Kaleta with some big hits). I will never wish for a season to end.

Bingo,,, I like hockey and I like to watch it and I especially like to watch my favorite team. It can be painful at times and I have had to walk away take a break when I get too invested but then my family benefits. At the risk of sounding all pollyanna you can also look for the silver lining. Do they go out with a fight no matter what. Who shows up, who do expect to really jump out next year based on what your seeing.... is any character developing especially once we rid oursleves of some of the characters....... so whether the fat lady sings by the weekend or is still soloing I will watch while I can and look for the best from where we are at that time..

Hey who put the cyanide in the Davidian Grape kool aid..

The Sabres play of last night kind of reminds you of this song. Who gotta match?

Archived