FAVORITE BEER TO DRINK

Sabretooth73

Anything :worthy: German, :worthy: Dutch or :worthy: Czech.. Canadian in a pinch :thumbsup: . NEVER American beers, we just don't know what real beer is suppose to taste like in this country. :wallbash:

Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel or pretty much any German Dunkel Weizen. I also like a good porter or stout. In a pinch, I'll take a Samual Adams Black Lager (one of the few American beers that I like). If I want to feel like I'm 20 again, I go for a Blue.

Anything :worthy: German, :worthy: Dutch or :worthy: Czech.. Canadian in a pinch :thumbsup: . NEVER American beers, we just don't know what real beer is suppose to taste like in this country. :wallbash:

Get yourself a case of Dogfishhead. :beer:

There are plenty of great American Beers, but very few great mega-mass produced ones.

Get yourself a case of Dogfishhead. :beer:

There are plenty of great American Beers, but very few great mega-mass produced ones.

Very true. But there are so many great Dogfish Head beers. My personal favorite is the 90 minute IPA that clocks in at about 9% abv. As for what I drink during Sabres games, I brew my own beer and pour it out of my kegerator. Right now I have an oatmeal stout on tap that I enjoyed a few pints of during last nights win.

It's funny to me to see the "upscaling" of Labatts Blue. When I was an underage teenager, we could buy a case of the cheapo Canadian beer for 4.99 (and no bottle deposit). That beer was Labatts or 50. We used to think that Brador was "the" beer when you were having more than one and wanted to get lit.

Archived