So Which One of You Is Larry Quinn?

PTS

Since Larry admitted to visiting Sabres message boards, which one of us do you think he is?

Obviously, Deluca is out of the question.

My money is on Corp. He seems to know everyone that has anything to do with the Sabres and obviously being Larry Quinn would help with that.

:P

Since Larry admitted to visiting Sabres message boards, which one of us do you think he is?

My money is on Corp. He seems to know everyone that has anything to do with the Sabres and obviously being Larry Quinn would help with that.

Is Larry's middle name Todd? :ph34r:

It's not me... just cause i've schmoozed with golisano at RIT and rick martin helped build our house (literally.,.. he laid bricks), does not mean that i'm larry quinn. Plus, according to scott, all i do is drink zima. quinn seems like a chardonnay guy.

I dunno, man, but DaveB knows a lot about the CBA. Too much. I'm juss sayin...

That would have been my guess too. :lol: Sorry Dave, but you do know an awful lot on the business side of things.

And for the record, it can't be me. I've been too busy the last few months to even have enough time to breathe, so I couldn't possibly have run a hockey club.

I dunno, man, but DaveB knows a lot about the CBA. Too much. I'm juss sayin...

Me thinks you are creating a diversion here, PA.

You knew that Larry talked me out of dumping my Tix back in '96 when Muckler and Nolan were purged from the organization, so you know that I cannot be Larry. I have been called many things through the years, but rarely have I been called psychotic, which is what I would have to be in order to have conversations with myself.

You also, I would assume, have to realize that I have met Larry in person and would recognize him were I to see him.

Now, if YOU were Larry Quinn and posting on this board and wished to keep that fact to yourself, you would likely not want people to see you in public as your alter ego (mild mannered Shoe Shine Boy, oops, wrong alter ego, er, PASabreFan). This would explain why you blew SDS and me off when he journeyed up to the overtaxed state. (You couldn't risk blowing your cover.)

Anyone else think this "PASabreFan" guise is an elaborate ruse to deflect suspicion? Remember, this is the guy who brings us the Sabres history segments of the show. Wouldn't Larry Quinn have access to this same wealth of obscure information?

We're onto you PA.

Anyone else think this "PASabreFan" guise is an elaborate ruse to deflect suspicion? Remember, this is the guy who brings us the Sabres history segments of the show. Wouldn't Larry Quinn have access to this same wealth of obscure information?

We're onto you PA.

No. PA has a man crush on the Carolina Hurricanes. No way he is Quinn. UNLESS he is trying to fool us by creating a diversion!

its time to come clean ... its me.

John Slabyk, Art Director living in Chicago is merely a clever pseudonym I formulated to evaluate fan response on a series of concepts. You're resounding disdane for the wish to update the logo you branded onto your hearts has been heard. Its been very clear that you wish to see the team cast their history aside and instead reimagine everything this team stands for.

I could go on for awhile with this post, but I'd rather keep myself safe and end this joke now. Feel free to continuing pointing fingers at each other ... I think you can all have a fun game of seeing how once someone is accused of something, their every response can be spun pretty easily to fit your notions.

Archived