Who is hottest Sabre?

eggo

I can't believe we're even having this discussion after ridiculously trading away the extremely pretty Taylor Pyatt.

I remember one game hearing PASabrefan and Corp talk about how much they love Pyatt's eyes.

helluva track record for eggo -- 2 threads this week that have stirred up the natives.

and because i'm a sucker for those quirky headcase types, i'll say no. 30.

p.s. hey, milsy? you know that rustling in the bushes outside your condo there in the city? don't sweat it, man. it's just me. you know, your number one fan?

p.p.s. we should be together, ryan. forever. i mean it.

p.p.p.s. why aren't you returning my calls?!

p.p.p.p.s. b@stard!

This is assuming that eggo is not a minor, which based on the title of this thread sounds quite likely.

well, as responsible moderators, you and I will have to review the evidence with a fine tooth comb before making such a critical decision.

well, as responsible moderators, you and I will have to review the evidence with a fine tooth comb before making such a critical decision.

Sweet, so if anyone goes to jail, its just you and Blue. Maybe if you're there long enough, you may have a whole new world of insight on the topic of this thread.

Sweet, so if anyone goes to jail, its just you and Blue. Maybe if you're there long enough, you may have a whole new world of insight on the topic of this thread.

Hey, don't implicate me. I was the one who raised the age question to begin with. :P

Archived