So, what did you throw/kick last night...

SDS

Being a man's man... I jumped up and kicked a foam winnie the Pooh chair that would have been good from 47 yards on grass... easy...

what did you do?

You just effed with the Tao of Pooh... Oh no! What did Pooh ever do to you?

Whatever you do... Don't spank piglet. :D :D

What did I do?... I am gracing your presence on this board... I let my fingers do the talking.

Anyway last night we had a "rolling black out" (because of the heat) right during the third period... I had to pull out the Sirius boombox and sit in the heat outside my house while my son rode his bike around the 'hood... Fun wow, RJ giving me a heart attack... Maxim fugging with my brain... I was so tempted to throw a beer bottle at my neighbors house, too bad the lights came on and I caught the score on the tube... In the comfort of my A/C house... I would have been real cranky if I was outside!

<_<

I tend to get superstitious during games. I was lying on the couch for all of the 2nd and 3rd periods and refused to move. I blew it when Max went in on the breakaway. I sat up and he missed. My fault. :(

When Carolina scored the winning goal, I didn't do anything. Just sat there stunned. :(

When Carolina scored the winning goal, I didn't do anything. Just sat there stunned. :(

.....for a good ten minutes.

I was like...Nooooooo, them (profanity) Canes. Played like Shiat and still won the game. Insert many profanities here. and here. and here. and some over there. And here.

whops, don't forget here..............when i shout F*** yeah, sabres win game six!!!!

I nearly tossed a " Caniac" over the railing from the 300 level...but instead I tossed the stupid cheap towel they gave us when we walked in. Also started chasing down some drunk Canes fan in the parking lot until a bike cop stopped me...

Ever since I got a plasma I haven't been able to throw things at the TV like I used to. But I came very close the other night.

I threw a pillow -- away from the TV -- and immediately went to the DVR to watch the Sopranos. I figured that would get my mind off the game. Then I got REALLY pissed when I found out it was a rerun. I had to go outside and walk for an hour to calm down after that.

I tend to get superstitious during games. I was lying on the couch for all of the 2nd and 3rd periods and refused to move. I blew it when Max went in on the breakaway. I sat up and he missed. My fault. :(

I knew it! Bastard!

I nearly tossed a " Caniac" over the railing from the 300 level...but instead I tossed the stupid cheap towel they gave us when we walked in. Also started chasing down some drunk Canes fan in the parking lot until a bike cop stopped me...

Real nice sportsmanship there! :blink:

I cheered real loud. Gave some high fives to my buddies than immiediately congratulated some nearby Sabres fans on the best game of the series...one that they could have one just as easily.

No matter how this series ends up, it has been the best of the playoffs!

GO CANES!

I took the loss rather calmly. It was a good game, just didn't work out for us. I then hit the chat board. After that, I layed awake all night.. I wasn't too up or too down. Just could not get to sleep. Damn this game has a way of getting under your skin.

I cheered real loud. Gave some high fives to my buddies than immiediately congratulated some nearby Sabres fans on the best game of the series...one that they could have one just as easily.

GO CANES!

Yeah, it was nice sportsmanship by the jerk two rows in front of us who turned around and gave us the finger and said F-You to the Sabres fans after every Canes goal...or the Canes fan who threw a drink at us after we scored the second goal.

Like I said before, there were a lot of jerks at the arena and a lot of good fans...there just happened to be a lot more a-holes after Carolina won...

GO CANES!

I think he was being sarcastic!... If you would have read his early posts, what he said above happened... But, it was a 'Canes fan that did that after the game.

Go figure, they win the game and then get in everybody's face... Real nice, real classy!

I think he was being sarcastic!... If you would have read his early posts, what he said above happened... But, it was a 'Canes fan that did that after the game.

Go figure, they win the game and then get in everybody's face... Real nice, real classy!

What he said...(thanks, Exiled...)

As soon as the PP started I turned down the volume as I could not stand to hear the crowd if they score. When I saw the puck go in, I yelled noooooo and then screamed as loud as I could, "I hate you Carolina" I sat there a few seconds and thought what a lousy Memorial day tomorrow will be. I'm such a baby..LOL

I have tickets to game 7 and plan on being there.

Go Sabres win game 6

Archived