So, what did you throw/kick last night...

SDS

We were at the game and I just sat there with my head down for about 2 minutes. Then I shook the 'Canes fan's hand that was sitting next to me and told him I'll see him for game 7. Buffalo can't stop Carolina's power play and can't score on their own. I knew it was over when the penalty was called. :(

I nearly tossed a " Caniac" over the railing from the 300 level...but instead I tossed the stupid cheap towel they gave us when we walked in. Also started chasing down some drunk Canes fan in the parking lot until a bike cop stopped me...

The first time a bike cop ever stopped anyone from doing anything.

I don't mean bike cop like those guys at the beach on mountain bikes, but the motorcycle cops...they were already in a foul mood in the Sabres section b/c some guys were throwing around a football and it bounced off one of the motorcycle cops' windeshields, and made him fall off the bike...pretty freaking funny for the rest of us, but he was pissed...

Oh, well then you meant Biker Cop. That "r" is a real big difference.

yeah, sorry...driving to and from the arena in raleigh (19 hours round trip from Orlando) must've affected my typing ;)

Archived