OT: NLL Finals Gm2: Albany @ Bandits, Saturday 5/18/24 WNLO, ESPN+, TSN, WGR 550 7:30pm

Yaaaaaa!!!!

Back to back champions!! Game was pretty much never in doubt...Albany got it close a few times but Bandits responded like true champions and widened it back to 6 goals late in the game and it was pretty much done at that point...

Love this team...they are special...4 straight times to the Finals winning the last 2...too bad the Bills couldn't have taken a page from that book...

I’m sure its been asked before, but why do college lacrosse goalies have next to nothing in terms of padding/protection, but these indoor goalies look ridiculous with padding that makes them look like they weight 300 pounds?

29 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I’m sure its been asked before, but why do college lacrosse goalies have next to nothing in terms of padding/protection, but these indoor goalies look ridiculous with padding that makes them look like they weight 300 pounds?

Those outdoor goalies have to be colored purple from the bruises they must get for a week after the games.

My guess is there are far more shots in box lacrosse similar to indoor verse outdoor soccer

52 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

With outdoor lacrosse you are expected to use your stick. But still, I wouldn't do it. Also notice the net in outdoor lacrosse is twice as big as indoors.