AHL PLAYOFF GDT - Amerks @ Crunch - Thursday, May 2, 2024 - 7:05 PM (EDT) AHL TV, 950/95.7 WROC

awesome! I finally catch a day when the Amerks are playing. I have a website to watch the games & everything but i keep forgetting when they play... Not today!

Big big game tonight in a pivotal Game 3, after last game losing a heartbreaker in OT. In this Upstate NY battle, only 1 team can emerge victorious & claim the title of the Kings of NY.

Lets CRUNCH the CRUNCH!

• Like (+1) 1

ECHL affiliate Jacksonville had an epic collapse in their best of 5 playoff round. Up 2-0 in games, they lost the last 3, including the last 2 at home by scores of 4-1 and 4-0. 

• Sad 1

To say we survived that period is an all time understatement. Once again, the Amerks were a lesson in how not to clear the D zone. Thank God for Devon Levi. 

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How many Crunch power plays have there been? 4?

How many stupid penalties by the Amerks? That last one by Weissbach was as dumb as they come.

2 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Behind enemy lines tonight.  I bought a single in the “Crunch Club” and I’m wearing an Amerks jersey.  

IMG_3627.jpeg

I haven't been there in years. I know the BCA ain't no palace, but the Oncenter, or whatever it's now called, was a total 💩 hole.

And ***** these refs.

• Agree 1