GDT: 4/07/24 Buffalo Sabres @ Detroit Red Wings 1 PM, TV: TNT and Radio

bob_sauve28

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

They saw it and didn’t call boarding.  They saw it and didn’t see instigator.  I guess they don’t know the rules?  

At the Amerks game Wed night Cleveland threw a dirty hit along the boards that should've been charging since the Amerk was already tied up from a prior hit. So Cecconi immediately when after the guy and ens up with 2 for inst, 5 for fighting and a 10 misconduct. Not even 5 mins later Zach Metsa has his down and got trucked by a clean hit. So Murray drops the gloves and engages the guy who hit Metsa. Both players received 5 mins each for fighting. Refs are so clueless. 

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

I blame the fans. Fans deserve nothing.

With the players all talking about blocking out the outside noise lately methinks the coaches are blaming the fans too.

• Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

They saw it and didn’t call boarding.  They saw it and didn’t see instigator.  I guess they don’t know the rules?  

Like last game, the refs are getting ready for the postseason, too. I like it.

3 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

Another game where it is just about over before the ten minute mark! Happened way too many times this season my god! Unbelievable. The Kane goal was atrocious. 

The first one was worse. .

Both times Quinn throwing the puck around as if he can’t see the red jerseys.  

• Agree 1