GDT / Maple Leafs @ Buffalo Sabres Saturday March 30th, 7pm / MSG ESPN+ & WGR Radio

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Sabres will look really foolish when he walks away in free agency next year and we lost Casey for nothing. 

Yup.  But even more foolish to over pay him. They already overpaid Power, he should have been bridged. 

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The Legend of Bo Byram is a really short chapter. 

I'm going to keep posting it: he's going to run a vehicle into a Timmy Ho's.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Granato and staff are gone, imo. I would do it tomorrow. Adams will do it after the season ends.

Scrum in front of the Leafs net, every last one plays the body, even taking a penalty in the process with the tackle on Greenway rather than give up Samsonov's shutout.

Rebound in front of the Sabres net, a 59-goal scorer is left unmarked.

And I do want to note that Matthews is really good. He's gotten much better defensively. Here on this board he was derided. McDavid was called McClavicle. Eichel was, and remains worse, than both. (And Eichel is really good, too.)

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I actually hope they lose out to force a change. And that’s the ultimate sadness to say that. 

The change won’t be better because they (Terry and Adams) are not prepared to make one.  

1 minute ago, Believer said:

Granato and staff are gone, imo. I would do it tomorrow. Adams will do it after the season ends.

I'll believe it when I actually see it. Pegs was the only owner dumb enough to extend Granato when he'd done absolutely nothing in his coaching career up to that point to warrant an extension.

Just now, Sidc3000 said:

When will everyone accept that Granato is not going anywhere. They are not firing a coach that hasn’t even started his extension yet

Every contract has a buyout provision. Eat the dough.