GDT / Winnipeg Jets @ Buffalo Sabres Sun. 3/3/24( MSG/ WGR Radio

Radio report.

Nice to “hear” JJP get his 20th.   That is a mark of a goal scorer.  As young as he is, he could get 30 some year, especially if playing with Quinn. 

Terrible to give up a goal with 6 tics on the clock.  Unacceptable. 

Stats favoring Jets in shots and hits.  I assume the Jets are playing physical, running into UPL “sounded” bad. 

• spndnchz changed the title to GDT / Winnipeg Jets @ Buffalo Sabres Sun. 3/3/24( MSG/ WGR Radio
1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Radio report.

Nice to “hear” JJP get his 20th.   That is a mark of a goal scorer.  As young as he is, he could get 30 some year, especially if playing with Quinn. 

Terrible to give up a goal with 6 tics on the clock.  Unacceptable. 

Stats favoring Jets in shots and hits.  I assume the Jets are playing physical, running into UPL “sounded” bad. 

If the game continues like this and the team's gas tank starts heading for 'E', UPL is going to have to stand on his head and steal one.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I mean... It's something I suppose.

Why not?   New Cheers are good.  

If the Sabres get good, like scary good, the fans will respond.  The younger Bills Mafia era fans will jump on the Sabres, no doubt in my mind.  

8 minutes ago, Shoot da Puck said:

Where the F did all these Winapeg fans come from

Geeez, go home

Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics

8 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Rough way to end the period but you can definitely see why the Jets are great while the Sabres are more or less ok. 

Jets are frauds 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

running into UPL “sounded” bad. 

To be fair, he was trying to handle a pass that got away from him, then tried to stop in front of UPL and ran out of space.  He didn't run him over, he bumped him.  Oopie sold it nicely and the Sabres came in to avenge (starting with Dahlin).

• Thanks (+1) 1