GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Adams maybe but I think this summer Granato still be gone. 

I don't see it. Not with the extention, Pegula settling in to stay the course and start ro shake off that reputation. At the most they may change assistant coaches, power play and d zone maybe. But otherwise, I fully see Donny and Kyven here for their full contracts.

46 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

So my question is WHY can't they play like this in the 1st period....when it matters?

Score effects 

We also don’t “play well” against the good teams, they play down to our level 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Believer said:

Find it hilarious Harrington is in KOs face postgame about the team quilting tonight… when just this afternoon Harrington gave big ink to KA to wax eloquent about his faith in his vision, his coaches, and his players… Harrington is a laughingstock, imo

But wait, he held the wall vs the white walkers!

image.png.2c45bdb74a41758264fa5491c728d6c8.png

35 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Out of respect for RJ, the Sabres should remove the RJ patches from their jerseys.....RJ deserves so much better than to have his name associated with this absolute crap sandwich of a team tonight (or this season).

Next game....I may hold my nose and wish for a Leafs rout in hopes that it may be the final straw that breaks the back of management.

No one is getting fired tomorrow.  But after the Leaves game, who knows? 

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Interesting that post game was only KO. Donny and the dwarfs must of shot up to Mitts room at harbor center for some fortnight.

KO does not deserve this. He won't quit but the team around him tonight. Standing around. No push back, no jam, this team is playing so soft and uncommitted.

• Agree 3

The look on Granato's face at the end of the game said it all.  He was totally disgusted with his team.  They need a inferno lit under them and start holding them accountable in the press conferences.  Some guys should not make long range plans to be in Buffalo.  

Just now, Spoonman said:

KO does not deserve this. He won't quit but the team around him tonight. Standing around. No push back, no jam, this team is playing so soft and uncommitted.

A lot of games this seadon have looked like this without the 9 goals. 

Puck control = play control = flow of the game control......at least, imho.

They lose the puck a great deal, they make poor decisions a great deal. When combined with the putrid effort and d zone gaffes, it is terribly bad hockey.

I don't see it changing, at least, not this season.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

An fans start a “Sell the Team” chant next game. Might be our only hope at this point

New owner moves team.  NHL gone from WNY forever.  This was close to happening before the Pagula's bought it.  I am disgusted but not to this suicidal level. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

The look on Granato's face at the end of the game said it all.  He was totally disgusted with his team.  They need a inferno lit under them and start holding them accountable in the press conferences.  Some guys should not make long range plans to be in Buffalo.  

Making a list, checking it twice i(no forget about it we don't check).

Merry Christmas GIF by Macy's

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nitro60 said:

New owner moves team.  NHL gone from WNY forever.  This was close to happening before the Pagula's bought it.  I am disgusted but not to this suicidal level. 

Bettman wouldn’t let it happen. 

I feel bad for Donny. Get Kevyn Adams phoney face in front of the mic instead 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.