GDT Red Wings @ Sabres Tuesday Dec 5th 7:30 pm ET ESPN+ / HULU

Spoonman

Just now, Billznut said:

Oh I agree. But I’d put the chances of Granato getting fired at 5%. I’d put the chances of KA being fired at negative 75%. Pegula loves this guy. 

Yup. Pegula is a total moron. Donnie and Sean are total yes guys. It's pathetic. Someone needs to get into his face and show him some reality. Never gonna happen. 

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Anybody have a feel for how many games Pegula see's in person, either at home or away?  If not in person, does he see the vast majority of the games?  Just wondering to myself how aware he is of his team's performance (beyond just stats).

He hasn't been seen since Kim had her health issues. And she ran everything. Terry is totally clueless. Kim wouldn't tolerate losing like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Anybody have a feel for how many games Pegula see's in person, either at home or away?  If not in person, does he see the vast majority of the games?  Just wondering to myself how aware he is of his team's performance (beyond just stats).

Good question… Isn’t one of his son’s getting involved with the team?

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I have new respect for Darcy Regier. All the heat he took, yet fielded some real good teams despite cheap/dysfunctional owners.  Looks like a genius compared to the past 3 guys. Ahh… the good old days. 

He even said if we blew it up and tore it down there would be “suffering.”  

Did he know it could be 12 plus years worth?  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TheAud said:

I’ve never considered changing my team preferences but for the foreseeable future….I live in Denver…why the hell not be an Avs fan? 

I’m die hard Bufffalo fan for approaching 50 years but there’s only so much a man can take.

I'm in Minnesota. Gone 30 years can't switch. Buffalo is in my DNA. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.