GDT Sabres @ Hurricanes Saturday Dec 2, 7pm MSG ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

He got checked pretty hard by Svechnikov in the first period. I assume that's where it happened. 

I did a rewind back to the 1st....at 6:03 he was behind our net and there may have been some minor contract....looked like he was holding his left arm....maybe a wrist injury, but not sure.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

Did you happen to see his performance last night ?

He played great last night, against an AHL opponent. He should look good at that level. We need good goaltending here in Buffalo. He's not ready for that yet and this team will miss the playoffs again because the situation was not addressed properly

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

I wonder what the crack analytics department makes of all this. Serious question. 

I'm getting sick and tired of the “collaboration” with Sabres front office and same at One Bills Drive. 

Both need alphas in charge full stop.  Use the analytics but if there isn’t a “buck stops with me” guy there is always an excuse and someone else to blame.  

Edited by Second Line Center
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.