GDT - Sabres @ Blackhawks - 11/19/2023 @ 6PM CT / 7PM ET - MSGB/ESPN+

#freejame

Just now, JoeSchmoe said:

Not saying the save was a guarantee, but he was even worse getting across to try to make the save.

I've never noticed a goalie with such 💩 mobility. Maybe i just haven't paid enough attention before, or maybe it's just that he's the worst of the worst. Any thoughts?

He's the slowest side to side and getting back up in the history of the NHL.

• Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Believer said:

Another goal against inside a couple minutes of period end…

Bad pattern

It is.  Very bad goals to give up to young rebuilding team.   Samuelsson slacked on the second goal, in Winnipeg he let Appleton get behind him to deflect one in.  He needs to sit a game.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

This is a must win game. This team hasn't been able to build any kind of sustainable positive momentum and cannot afford losing streaks at this point.

I'm not a "fire everyone" kind of fan, but if they drop this one, I think we need to have a discussion about DG and if he's the guy to get this team to the next level. The playoffs have to be the goal this season and it's getting too late to be early. At what point do you do something to shake things up?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.