GDT: Flyers @ Sabres - November 3, 2023 - 7:00PM, NHLN/MSG-B📺WGR📻

Doohickie

6 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Twice Rob Ray said “The Flyers have nothing to lose”. WTF does that even mean you idiot?  Ray & Dumbleavy may be the worse duo in the league. 

There are a lot worse actually, but you’re correct. We are tied with them in the standings.  

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

No I understand the in game reactions I just meant moreso because your in the moment reactions are leading to very not in the moment prognostications and plans of action 

No, that's pretty much what I meant. It's ***** or get off the pot time for this team. The fans deserve better after the past 12 years, and if these players aren't willing to put the full effort and work in to make it happen, they can move along.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Muel didn’t seem to play since the first 10 min mark and Clifford seemed hellbent on putting Dahlin in rough spots.

15 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I agree he’s Dogging it out there 

GET IT, cause Clifford as opposed to Clifton, is in fact a giant dog 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The announcers in between periods are telling it like it is.  Four bad periods. 

UPL still in the net?  Figures. 

Ahhh.  The Matty Ellis layers strategy. 

Can’t have Granato messing with such delicate states of confidence. These guys are such fragile little waifs after all. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.