15 Goatheads nights this year.

PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I haven't read the details, but on the surface, this is as stupid as it was to go to that ***** uniform in the first instance.

The Buffalo Sabres wear white sweaters with blue breezers.  Blue sweaters with blue breezers. Beautiful deep gold trim on both.  The logo is a charging buffalo above two sabres.  THAT IS IT.  

Even Esther, puritanical Baptist she was, liked me to bop her head against the headboard once in a while.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/5/2023 at 5:38 PM, Eleven said:

I haven't read the details, but on the surface, this is as stupid as it was to go to that ***** uniform in the first instance.

The Buffalo Sabres wear white sweaters with blue breezers.  Blue sweaters with blue breezers. Beautiful deep gold trim on both.  The logo is a charging buffalo above two sabres.  THAT IS IT.  

What color blue? 😉

Love the black and reds... just like the Sabres are lucky enough to have had two Hall of Fame broadcasters in their short tenure in hockey... they've also managed to have two of the best uniforms..

Just wondering what the black-red-silver-white dark base uniform would look like with the original insignia and the traditional blue-and-gold dark base uniform would look with the black-red-silver-white demonic goat.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.