GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets - April 14, 2023 - 7:30PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

6 minutes ago, Believer said:

Levi off tonight… Wonder if he lobbied for the start?

Don't think so.

The goal was off a long rebound and Mitts had stick lifted and Dhals could not get there. Yes on him. 

Besides that he hasn't had that many shots against.....

Get your Popcorn out.... 49ish minutes to go.

Looney Tunes Eating GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Believer said:

Levi off tonight… Wonder if he lobbied for the start?

He gave up a big rebound but he had to stretch to made the save.  This would be 3-0 with UPL/Comrie in net.  

we are terrible tonight 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

He gave up a big rebound but he had to stretch to made the save.  This would be 3-0 with UPL/Comrie in net.  

we are terrible tonight 

They're playing like they already have their gear packed and loaded on the bus, wanting to make an early tee time tomorrow morning.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

They're playing like they already have their gear packed and loaded on the bus, wanting to make an early tee time tomorrow morning.

Yes.  The tend to play down to the competition as it is.  Columbus is fielding an AHL-like roster.  

4 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

3:1 Sabres advantage in shots and CLB can't get anything established but got a rebound early that hit Levi, Dahlin's skate, and Mitts had his stick lifted before he could get to it...  It's not like the Sabres are getting steamrolled here.

Not at all.   They are playing Jacket level hockey against the Jackets, so it’s a close game.  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

3:1 Sabres advantage in shots and CLB can't get anything established but got a rebound early that hit Levi, Dahlin's skate, and Mitts had his stick lifted before he could get to it...  It's not like the Sabres are getting steamrolled here.

I mean it's their 4th game in 5 nights (3 on the road).  I'll wait to see how they can finish.  Thinking they can go full throttle for 3 periods are just funny.

Sabres can beat these guys in one period.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I get that this game is anticlimactic, and this team is probably spent from the playoff push. But we are making another journeyman goalie look like  a stud.

I agree it is an anticlimactic game.....I guess the good thing is that we're saying this for game 82 instead of say...game 62 in previous seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.