GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets - April 14, 2023 - 7:30PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

I think it's one last chance for UPL to show what he has.  Although I'm convinced he will get traded anyway.

A Friday night game that means little in the standings versus an 80 degree night in April in Rochester.  I don't think the Sabres are winning the battle for my schedule choice.

Bring on the margaritas!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Last game of a long and mostly good season.  

No Tage takes out some of the fun for sure.   

Not sure how motivated these teams will be.  Yesterday's game had several things happening that made the game important to win. 

I think we should destroy Columbus and win easily, which probably means CBJ will show pride and play hard.   

I was thinking Comrie gets a game but that is just at WAG on my part. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Last game of a long and mostly good season.  

No Tage takes out some of the fun for sure.   

Not sure how motivated these teams will be.  Yesterday's game had several things happening that made the game important to win. 

I think we should destroy Columbus and win easily, which probably means CBJ will show pride and play hard.   

I was thinking Comrie gets a game but that is just at WAG on my part. 

Could they dress both and do halvsies like in preseason?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Could they dress both and do halvsies like in preseason?

They will dress 2 goalies.  Don't know which two.  Yes, they can switch them at anytime, but I don't see why they would.  He doesn't even change them when  they are getting bombed.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Locked into the 13th seed pre-lottery. Go out and get the W and finish a mere point out of the playoffs and a mere 8 points out of what is necessary to guarantee a spot in any year but 1970. (NHL 0.600)

Would prefer Comrie start tonight, but expecting UPL. (Actually would prefer Levi but just don't see that happening.)

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Locked into the 13th seed pre-lottery. Go out and get the W and finish a mere point out of the playoffs and a mere 8 points out of what is necessary to guarantee a spot in any year but 1970. (NHL 0.600)

Would prefer Comrie start tonight, but expecting UPL. (Actually would prefer Levi but just don't see that happening.)

They need to win by 7 to get to 0 pts diff.

Have read several posts about the Florida game or the Islander game losses as the big difference makers in not making the playoffs. Well, at the end of February, this Blue Jacket squad kicked our ass, at home, 5-3. I think the team should remember that. Although I think an emotional let down after last night is a real possibility. 

13 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Have read several posts about the Florida game or the Islander game losses as the big difference makers in not making the playoffs. Well, at the end of February, this Blue Jacket squad kicked our ass, at home, 5-3. I think the team should remember that. Although I think an emotional let down after last night is a real possibility. 

Hud(BryGirgenOlofThompMuels)son: You maybe haven't been keeping up on current events but we just got our ***** kicked, pal!

VasKrebz: All right, we got seven canisters of TNT-72 (replaced today by a bunch of VO-71). I say we roll them in there and nerve gas the whole ***** nest. Of Blue Jackets, which I assume are some sort of stinging insect.

Wait... wrong movie!

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wonder what is wrong with Tage. He keeps falling down, like he loses he balance. Never saw that problem in his skating before. I assume Mule is down and they should probably sit Dahlin. Also please give a retirement ceremony to UPL/Comrie at the end of the game too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.