GDT: Sabres at Toronto 3-13-2023 7:30 start MSG

spndnchz

4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I think the depressing part about this whole last part of the season is how much of a talent gap there is between us and the top three in the division

I don't think it's as large as you think. This is the youngest team in the league. We have plenty of talent, some of it just needs to cook a little longer. At forward, anyway. I think we need some external reinforcement on the blue line this summer.

Edited by HumanSlinky39
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

I don't think it's as large as you think. This is the youngest team in the league. We have plenty of talent, some of it just needs to cook a little longer. At forward, anyway. I think we need some external reinforcement on the blue line this summer.

I already am steamed enough

Just now, HumanSlinky39 said:

I don't think it's as large as you think. We have plenty of talent, some of it just needs to cook a little longer. At forward, anyway. I think we need some external reinforcement on the blue line this summer.

The Sabres are super-talented. It's the a matter of their players getting to NHL speed up and down the lineup, especially defensively. The passes are still a split second slow, the dump-ins and clears a bit too soft, the removal of time and space not as crisp as Toronto's. As an example, someday Krebs will make Kampf look sluggish, but Krebs isn't there yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Good evening Teammates, Punch checking in from about 35,000 ft on a Boeing 737-800 heading from Chicago to Fort Meyers.  

On airplane Wi-Fi  -   Check

Paid  8$ for internet - check

Hooked up the newfangled Bluetooth ear killers - check 

Selected the ESPN APP - check

Selected ESPN+ - check

Selected Toronto vs Buffalo - check 

sekected Sabres broadcast - fail  error code given 

selected Leaves broadcast - fail error code given   

I think the App does not have my location and will not stream a live game -   Drats.  

Social Media Burn GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Good evening Teammates, Punch checking in from about 35,000 on a Boeing 737-800 heading from Chicago to Fort Meyer.  

On airplane Wi-Fi  -   Check

Paid  8$ for internet - check

Hoiked up the newfangled Bluetooth ear killers - check 

Selected the ESPN APP - check

Selected ESPN+ - check

Selected Toronto vs Buffalo - check 

sekected Sabres broadcast - fail  error code given 

selected Leaves broadcast - fail error code given   

I think the App does not have my location and will not stream a live game -   Drats.  

Social Media Burn GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

You may have lucked out

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.