Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I do like the softening up approach with the underneath game. I'm still baffled as to why Dorsey doesn't spread the field more and open the middle stretch routes for a TE or 2, or the quick cut and go up the sideline routes. So far it's been all short, but I concur, it's working so far.

He might do this but the Jets are either dropping 7 or 8 every play so far. There might not be anything there. I have all-22 so i plan on diving in a little bit to see

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

He might do this but the Jets are either dropping 7 or 8 every play so far. There might not be anything there. I have all-22 so i plan on diving in a little bit to see

Watch the box when we have cook in the backfield, my wife and I were paying attention, 8 in the box, 1 or 2 drop back in zone, that should open a TE hook to the sideline with play action and a streak route drawing the safety deep. We were watching that.

4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

But wasn't the 1st one on 3rd down?

Yes, I didn't see if he had a run lane, but presumably like the other 3rd downs no one was open. If that's the case and the play is shot, maybe you get a flag. The pick was almost certainly in a better spot than the punt would have landed, it was about the 3 yard line

But it's possible I'm wrong. I've seen Brady do that and I want allen to be as smart as Brady lol

Jets baited allen there. Showed the middle of the field, collapsed in on him when he took it. They did that to him at least twice last year