3/27/22 Islanders at Amerks - 3:05 AHLTV

inkman

• inkman changed the title to 3/27/22 Islanders at Amerks - 3:05 AHLTV
24 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Quinn is not a big fan of playing defense 

He was touted at the draft for his 200' game, but both he and JJP need to get into the complete game before they get the full-time Sabres sweater. That's why I sign a VO to an extension (or another veteran who's got more jam...) but I need Quinn/JJP to force VO off the roster, not be gifted the spot and then have the team go backwards for a season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

Quinn is not a big fan of playing defense 

44 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

He was touted at the draft for his 200' game, but both he and JJP need to get into the complete game before they get the full-time Sabres sweater. That's why I sign a VO to an extension (or another veteran who's got more jam...) but I need Quinn/JJP to force VO off the roster, not be gifted the spot and then have the team go backwards for a season.

Is Quinn’s defense really a problem?  Rochester defense as a team is terrible, is it not just that making him look worse?

I’ve always heard that he was pretty good defensively.

Just now, Curt said:

Is Quinn’s defense really a problem?  Rochester defense as a team is terrible, is it not just that making him look worse?

Didn’t see much of the game today, but in general I find him to be conscientious and smart, but not physically strong.

36 minutes ago, Curt said:

The one shift in particular I'm referencing he was near the puck in the Amerks end and didn't move at all; seemed to do that a few times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.