Buying tickets at box office

JoeSchmoe

I don't think I've ever bought Sabres tickets at the box office, so I apologize if this is a dumb question... But, do you pay Ticketmaster fees at the box office?

The border opens April 1, so I'll be going after then. I may wait a few games though to see if Power and Levi get on the team. 

On a sidenote, do you think there'd be a chance of a sellout with the border open and Levi and Power in the lineup?

16 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I don't think I've ever bought Sabres tickets at the box office, so I apologize if this is a dumb question... But, do you pay Ticketmaster fees at the box office?

The border opens April 1, so I'll be going after then. I may wait a few games though to see if Power and Levi get on the team. 

On a sidenote, do you think there'd be a chance of a sellout with the border open and Levi and Power in the lineup?

https://keybankcenter.com/page/contact

As far as fees…. get it right from the horses errrr sabretooths mouth 👍🏼

1 hour ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I never have.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just a quick PSA: Still way too many tickets left for the Rick Jeanneret banner raising April 1.  But games before that are looking fuller than ever.

It would be a good game to go to, but I'd rather make a fool of myself crying in front of my family than make a fool of myself crying at the rink. Thinking all the years of listening with my dad who's been gone for 7 years and then the years of listening with my son gets me every time.

Sucks that he's gone just as it looks like we could really be getting good again for real this time.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I think once you add the fees, it's about the same for the cheap seats. Not having to commit ahead of time when I already lost $ last time is my main goal.

27 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Seems like the secondary market would have better prices on tickets, no?

Aside from secondary market fees, you also have far less season ticket holders selling than most previous years.  So less plentiful options. I found that the box office was cheaper than secondary market for VGK game, and I hounded the market for 48 hours prior to puck drop. 

14 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

There are posters on here that are STHs. They ask the going secondary market prices without the fee's. They have awesome seats. There is a forum just for tickets and merch. Just click forums at the top of the page.

I thought about posting this there, but I'm guessing that not many forum members are posting anywhere on these boards other than the Aud club.

5 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I thought about posting this there, but I'm guessing that not many forum members are posting anywhere on these boards other than the Aud club.

I've posted right in the Aud Club that I was looking for tickets before and had a great response. It only took a couple of hours and I locked it as soon as I had tickets. I don't believe that anyone looks at the other forum either. I have posted there with no views when I was looking for tickets just a week ago.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.