You may like the culture now…

SDS

6 minutes ago, Weave said:

Hiney appears to be a glue guy.

Okposo for sure.

Eakin is the guy who came to my mind. But I think a lot of these other guys are just so happy to be in the NHL, like Bjork, that they readily embrace anything they can. I wonder what happens when they are replaced with more talented players?

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

Eakin is the guy who came to my mind. But I think a lot of these other guys are just so happy to be in the NHL, like Bjork, that they readily embrace anything they can. I wonder what happens when they are replaced with more talented players?

Eakin needs to go. He's detrimental to the on ice game and even if he's a great buddy in the locker room, that's not enough to keep him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, sabills said:

No way Hinistroza is here past the deadline though, right?

If Hinostroza is traded the GM should be charged with felonious stupidity! He is a good fit for the Sabres and the Sabres are a good fit for him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It looks like I asked this question poorly. I probably shouldn’t have alluded to specific people.

My whole point is that while people are commenting on how tight this team is becoming, this team is going to be demolished in short order. Perhaps quicker than you can assimilate the pieces.

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

It looks like I asked this question poorly. I probably shouldn’t have alluded to specific people.

My whole point is that while people are commenting on how tight this team is becoming, this team is going to be demolished in short order. Perhaps quicker than you can assimilate the pieces.

Demolished? I don't think that is the correct word. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t see a big market for the JAGs. 

Anderson would be a great #3 next year.  He is practically a coach and if he stays as a #3 he helps us keep developing goalies in the AHL.   We need to bring in a solid 1B and make UPL beat him out. 

Hiney Stroka is playing good hockey but the idea is to improve.  If we get an asset now and can re-sign him that might be good. 

Would like to upgrade Psysk with a vet RHD that brings more physical play. 

Eakin, Haag, Cagillia, Bjork should all be improved upon and gone next season. 

• SDS locked this topic

I guess I was not able to articulate what I was hoping for in this topic. I tried several times to talk about what may happen to a tight team once you start replacing the players… i’m guessing this was just a poor topic. 

• Sad 1