GDT- Sabres at Bruins, 1/1/2022, 1:00 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Ogrish said:

More like a Dahlin turnover leads to a Boston goal

Yes that may also happen 

1 minute ago, DarthKirby said:

I just have to ask, as a Buffalo fan. Is it just me that absolutely HATE Taylor Hall? 

I blame the folks who brought him in instead of locking up Reinhart 

The rookie giveth and taketh away - Krebs lost a very quick puck battle that sprang Hall on that goal. The Sabres, as always, are in a state of needing to learn from things like that. 

Also, they'll never call it, but I think what happened to Fitzgerald on that Hall rush was a textbook example of interference. It looked like he was corkscrewed right out of the shooting lane by a bruin with his stick between Casey's legs. I didn't see it as a box-out situation, it didn't feel like it obeyed the rules

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DarthKirby said:

I just have to ask, as a Buffalo fan. Is it just me that absolutely HATE Taylor Hall? 

It’s any self respecting Sabre fan. He’s lucky fans weren’t allowed in the building last year when he blatantly quit playing hockey. I’m surprised one of his own teammates didn’t beat his ass last season. He’s a disgrace.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Not when I see no reason to give credit.  That play should have been broken up and 5he shot never happens. 

It was a 3 on 2 and he made a beautiful textbook drag and shoot. As a fan of the sport it was a great goal. Just have to get past the Hall hate to see it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.