ROC @ CLT - 7:00 AHLTV

inkman

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Amerks look to salvage some self respect tonight against the elusive CLT, which for some bizarre reason, is the Charlotte Checkers abbreviated name.  🤷‍♂️

I guess you could say they are between a Roc and a hard place to find…

That's the Charlotte airport abbreviation. Guess that's what they're going by nowadays? 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

That's the Charlotte airport abbreviation. Guess that's what they're going by nowadays? 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, 7+6=13 said:

CLT has been the abbreviation for Charlotte since I've lived here and that was 26 years ago. 

I wasn’t disputing it.  Just odd they chose an abbreviation one letter away from a woman’s pleasure center.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I wasn’t disputing it.  Just odd they chose an abbreviation one letter away from a woman’s pleasure center.  

Boy, do I feel eccentric.  When I see "CLT", my first thought is "Central Limit Theorem."

7 hours ago, inkman said:

I’ve always thought of it as more like a doorbell. If you ring it enough times, they might just let you in.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.