The Buffalo Sabres Feel-Good Thread

Kong

Feel free to post feel-good clips about the Sabres...we need to feel good about this team again.

To kick things off...we all know about the Buffalo Bills' greatest comeback...but how about the Sabres?

Or this one?

Or this?

Edited by Kong
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Kong changed the title to The Buffalo Sabres Feel-Good Thread
11 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

That first video is brutal.  They should have just let Rick talk the whole time.  It was pretty interesting to watch after the decade that this franchise has just had though, so thanks for that.  🍺

56 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

That first video is brutal.  They should have just let Rick talk the whole time.  It was pretty interesting to watch after the decade that this franchise has just had though, so thanks for that.  🍺

Although the video of Pegula ten years later is ironic, I don't think it qualifies as a feel-good video. We're in great hands, eh Bettman? It makes me feel bad that this is our guy. Who is Pegula's speechwriter??

Edited by Kong

One of the best games ever played in The Aud.  No doubt about it. 

We beat the best team in the league and we were real.  

For you youngsters, you know who #’s 11, 7, and 14 are. 

For the rest that I see out there:  Roger Crozier is 1, Mike Robitalle is 3,  Jim Lorentz is 8, Gerry Mehan is 15, Steve Atkinson 19, Don Luce 20, Craig Ramsay 10, Jim Schoenfeld is 6, Larry Hillman 5, Spinner Spencer 21   

Edited by Pimlach
  • Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.